And that’s why we eat lobster, to prevent the uprising.
Just in time for finals, I came up with this recipe when I was supposed to be writing a paper.
- 2T Butter
- 2C Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 ¾C Crisp Rice Cereal
- ½C Chocolate Chips
- 2T Butter
- ¼C White Sugar
- ¼C Brown Sugar
- ¼C Corn Syrup
- ¼C Half-and-Half
- Melt butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips in a large bowl in the microwave for one minute and stir until well combined.
- Gently stir in cereal until evenly coated in marshmallow mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together butter, sugars, corn syrup, and half-and-half. Microwave this mixture for two minutes.
- Meanwhile, start pressing half of the cereal mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- The caramel mixture should be golden colored, have large bubbles on top, and a drop of the mixture should form a soft blob when dropped in ice water. If this is true, pour and spread mix on top of the first cereal layer in the loaf pan. Let sit a minute until it’s no longer liquid.
- Pour the rest of the cereal mixture on top of the caramel, and press it down into the pan. This will push the caramel further in between the cereal, so you won’t end up with this nice caramel layer, but don’t worry, it’s still there.
- Serves 1-8, depending on stress levels.
NBC News: A truck carrying what is being described as ‘extremely dangerous’ radioactive material has been stolen in Mexico while on its way to a waste center.
The vehicle was transporting cobalt-60, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) say.
Well this sounds like fun.
Oh Chemistree, oh chemistree,
How lovely are your beakers.
You wish your chem lab was as cool as mine.
Yes. Yes I do.
Add fresh ground cloves, cinnamon, and ginger to your coffee grounds and brew it into some espresso. Add steamed milk and a shy spoonful of molasses, and you have nice wintry latte that’s spicy and mildly sweet.
Someone just used my art on an album cover WITHOUT my permission
I am not some kid who you can just take art from and use it for album covers. I am an artist who has rights. I won’t take this at all.
GUYS REBLOG THIS.
This reminds me I need to use Google Reverse Image Search or TinEye to check my art. You should do the same periodically as well.
I keep trying to come up with a decent sentence but I just keep thinking;
Art theft sucks. Stop that.
So I’ll leave it at that.
I’m thinking of splitting my blog back up again so this one is mainly photography and other art projects where Madejyathink is more my personal ramblings. Let me know if you have any thoughts regarding this.
MUSIC TO INFLUENCE YOU TO WRITE
Feel like you need a song to influence you to write a scene or character? Here are a list of Playlists and Songs you can listen to to get you going!…
Where’s the playlist for ten-page-chemistry-paper?
I was at Smith’s today, and saw a little boy dressed up as the eleventh doctor. I pulled out my sonic screwdriver, and his eyes widened and he pulled out his, and I just winked at him as I walked past. Cutest thing I’ve seen in a while.
You know what I just realized? I am three papers and four exams away from graduating with two degrees.
Our cat Zipper (previously seen munching a grasshopper) gets upset every year around this time when it starts getting colder. He gets mad at us for making it cold. He thinks, “Why do you guys do this to me? Why would you do this every year?" Then he sulks until spring.
So, hey, how’s it going? Mind if I just, like, um, yeah. This. Okay, thanks. Have a nice lunch.
I think this makes me a pornographer now.